Streamline Engineering is located in Forestville, CA.
You can contact Streamline Engineering at:
Phone: (707) 887-0101
Eric Austensen, P.E.
Streamline Engineering is owned by Eric Austensen, P.E. He is a Civil Engineer licensed by the CA State Board of Registration for Engineers and Land Surveyors. Eric graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Civil Engineering, in 1986. Additionally, he holds professional certification in erosion and sediment control and has engaged in extensive professional training in hydrology, soil bioengineering, and fluvial geomorphology, among others.
Eric has over 20 years of civil engineering consulting experience with grading and drainage, streams, erosion control, and topographic surveying as described in the Services field of this website. Eric is committed to environmentally sensitive, common-sense solutions. His favorite quote is “Look deep, deep into nature and you will understand everything better”, by Albert Einstein (1955).
- Registered Professional Engineer, California, RCE #52052
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control, #1533
Professional Training, Short Courses
- Soil Bioengineering: Sensible Solutions for our Built Environment, University of Wisconsin Extension
- Vineyard Erosion and Sediment Control Workshop, Sonoma County
- California Hydrology, U.C. Berkeley Extension, San Francisco
- Fluvial Geomorphology for Engineers, Wildland Hydrology
- Wetlands and Streams, U.C. Berkeley Extension, San Francisco
- Applied Fluvial Geomorphology, Wildland Hydrology (Rosgen)
- Construction in Creeks, MCSTOPP
- AutoCAD and Land Development Desktop (Civil Engineering) software, SRJC